- Joined Communicators Group in 1984 right out of Ithaca College as a copywriter, broadcast producer and account manager
- Spent seven years as Director of Customer Communications for Eastern Mountain Sports, then returned to CG in 1998 as President and became sole owner in 2008
- Buffed up his management skills raising a sitcom-worthy five children
Vice President, Account Service
- Holds a BA in Business Management from Hartwick College and specializes in project coordination, branding & identity, and marketing strategy
- Held various brand, product, and communications management positions at FiberMark, and prior to joining CG, was Brand Manager at Neenah Paper, a leading global specialty material company
- Has visited 38 U.S. states and her favorite international destinations include Gran Canaria, Positano, Paris, Akumal, and the Drakensberg Mountains of South Africa
Vice President, Creative Director
- Earned a BA in Creative Writing and American Literature at Middlebury College; began in advertising as an Account Executive at Biggs-Gilmore in Kalamazoo, MI before landing a spot in the creative department, where he could stop wearing ties
- Joined CG as a copywriter in 2001; became Creative Director in 2013
- Holds down Saturday afternoons as a DJ at the community radio station; now taking requests
Assistant Account Manager
- Holds a BA in Marketing from Franklin Pierce University
- Former Administrative Assistant at Cheshire Medical Center, WYRY Radio, John J. Cronin III Law and CFX Corporation, where she built a career as Director of Public Relations at CFX Corporation before being promoted to Stay-at-Home Mom and Paraeducator II for NH SAU #63
- Thrilled to be back in the world of advertising and marketing
Senior Account Executive
- Earned an associate’s degree in Marketing from Champlain College, and a B.A. in Business from Trinity College
- Worked as Marketing Director at Tamarack Service, CFX Bank and Imtec before joining CG in 2001
- Serves as the agency’s official Tchotchkes Queen
Senior Account Executive
- Studied communications at the University of Hartford, holds certifications in Google Analytics, is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Microsoft Certified Educator.
- Ran her own marketing and design company for 17 years supporting B2B and B2C companies, universities, manufacturing companies and nonprofits. Prior to owning her company, she worked in Marketing and Communications and Web Administrator roles for FiberMark, Otis Elevator Company, and Cushman & Wakefield.
- To get rid of her fear of heights, jumped off a perfectly good mountain hang gliding … it didn’t work. She’s still afraid of heights.
Senior Art Director
- Holds a B.F.A. in Art from the University of New Hampshire; worked for the Holstein Association USA, as Advertising Manager at Mount Snow, and as art department manager at the Boston Phoenix before joining CG in 2002
- Is the agency’s go-to art director for Web design and functionality
- Makes wicked awesome birthday cakes (again, we have pictures)
Senior Art Director
- Graduated art school with a degree in illustration; joined Communicators Group in the early 90’s for an 11-year first tour as an art director and production manager.
- Spent 10 years at a leading publisher of custom healthy lifestyle magazines in the natural product category as art director and executive art director
- Can deadlift 175 lbs. and is an enthusiastic DIY-er (restored the wavy-glass windows in her antique cape)
- Earned her BFA from the Art Institute of Boston
- Started her design career with an agency in Southern Vermont where she stayed for 13 years before joining the CG team
- Has a knack for replying to texts with the perfect GIF
B.S. in Graphic Design and Digital Marketing from Champlain College
‘All-in-one’ designer currently assigned to one of CG’s super-busy longtime healthcare clients
Will be your best friend when you get his witty movie/TV references
Digital Media Director
- Before joining CG to accelerate digital strategy, spent 10 years building Mondo Mediaworks, a marketing agency specializing in digital content
- Studied journalism and media production at Saint Michael’s College
- Is an Eagle Scout who lives on a mountainside in Vermont, where he heats his home entirely with wood that he cuts down himself
Social Media Manager
- Graduated with a BFA in Graphic Design from Keene State College and was the first student to graduate from the Morris-August Honors Program with a Graphic Design degree
- Holds certifications in Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Mobile Ads and LinkedIn for Business
- Has a mirror twin sister who makes everyone do a double take when she stops by the office
Digital Media Strategist
- After graduating with a BS in Scientific and Technical Communication from Michigan Tech, put his degree to good use writing website code instead of instruction manuals.
- Has over 20 years experience working every aspect of the digital ecosystem, from digital marketing strategy and web development, to SEO, SEM and analytics.
- Made first 1/4 mile drag strip pass on a training permit and will still race anything with wheels given the chance.
- Earned her Bachelor of Business Administration with a Minor in Marketing from Siena Height University in Adrian, Michigan
- Working in the advertising industry since 2008, Andrea spends the majority of her time managing digital advertising campaigns across multiple media channels
- When not working, Andrea enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, daughter, and four “fur babies” – all of which are rescues
- Sharpened her skills as a public relations and marketing account/senior account executive at Hill & Knowlton and Manning, Selvage & Lee for clients including Proctor & Gamble, Chock full ‘o nuts coffee, Haagen-Dazs, DuPont, Schering-Plough (Coppertone), Equitable Insurance, California Lottery; was Director of PR for California Pizza Kitchen Corporate
- Had her own PR and marketing business in Los Angeles before moving back to NH and joining CG
- Can sing like Cher while Baking Whoopie® pies
- Writes copy that is as efficient as it is effective, as represented by her shelf of Addys and other awards
- Worked as a newspaper reporter, ran her own agency, and toiled in the copywriting cubicles at several Philadelphia ad agencies before joining CG in 1998
- Knows the lyrics to a nearly impossible number of advertising jingles