- First joined Communicators Group right out of Ithaca College in 1984 as a copywriter, broadcast producer and account manager
- Spent seven years as Director of Customer Communications for Eastern Mountain Sports, the 70-store chain of outdoor specialty stores
- Returned to CG in 1998 as President and became sole owner in 2008
- Buffed up his management skills raising a sitcom-worthy five children
Vice President, Account Service
- Studied English at U-Mass Amherst; did an initial tour of duty at CG from 1992 to 2000 as a copywriter and account executive
- Spent three years as Vice President and Director of Marketing for Westbank, an 18-branch commercial bank in Western MA, before returning to CG in 2003
- Can quote well over half of the dialogue of the Seinfeld TV series
Vice President, Creative Director
- Began his advertising career as an Account Executive with Biggs-Gilmore in Kalamazoo, MI; still maintains that left brain/right brain balance
- Joined CG as a copywriter in 2001
- Studied Creative Writing and American Literature at Middlebury College
- Still likes all of the same things he did when he was four; just ask Superman
Vice President, Finance
- Has overseen the finances of CG for more than 30 years
- Can often be found with her beautiful border collies, Katrina and Chaplin
- Serves on the board of the local Humane Society, and volunteers countless hours to connect good dogs with good owners
- Still balances the checkbook to the penny every month
Senior Account Executive
- Honed his skills as an Account Executive and Media Planner at Saatchi & Saatchi, J. Walter Thompson and its subsidiary Lord, Geller Federico, Einstein, Inc. for clients including Proctor & Gamble, Fuji, Hilton and Mount Snow
- Ran summer marketing at Mount Snow before returning to agency life at CG
- Earned an M.A. in Information Technology in 2010
- Was on the wrestling team at UNH (we have pictures)
Senior Account Executive
- Worked as Marketing Director at Tamarack Service, CFX Bank and Imtec before joining CG in 2001
- Earned an associate’s degree in Marketing from Champlain College, and a B.A. in Business from Trinity College
- Is highly adept at juggling, and sees account service as the liaison between “rhyme and reason”
- Serves as the agency’s official Tchotchkes Queen
- Holds a BA in Business Management from Hartwick College and specializes in project coordination, branding & identity, and marketing strategy.
- Held various brand, product, and communications management positions at FiberMark over an eleven year period and, prior to joining CG, was Brand Manager at Neenah Paper, a leading global specialty material company focused on premium printing and packaging papers.
- Loves to travel! Has visited 38 U.S. states and her favorite international destinations include Gran Canaria, Positano, Paris, Akumal, and the Drakensberg Mountains of South Africa.
Assistant Account Manager
- BA in Marketing from Franklin Pierce University.
- Former Administrative Assistant at Cheshire Medical Center, WYRY Radio, John J. Cronin III Law and CFX Corporation.
- Built a career as Director of Public Relations at CFX Corporation before being promoted to Stay-at-Home Mom and Paraeducator II for NH SAU #63. Excited to be back in the world of marketing and advertising!
- Spontaneously hums the theme from Raiders of The Lost Ark when the work pace demands it.
Senior Art Director
- Holds a B.F.A. in Art from the University of New Hampshire
- Is the agency’s go-to art director for Web design and functionality
- Worked for the Holstein Association USA, as Advertising Manager at Mount Snow, and as manager of the art department at the Boston Phoenix newspaper before joining CG in 2002
- Makes wicked awesome birthday cakes (again, we have pictures)
Senior Art Director
- Graduated art school with a degree in illustration.
- Joined Communicators Group in the early 90’s for an 11-year first tour, as an art director and production manager.
- Spent 10 years at a leading publisher of custom healthy lifestyle magazines in the natural product category as art director and executive art director.
- Can deadlift 175 lbs. and is an enthusiastic DIY-er (restored the wavy-glass windows in her antique cape).
Digital Media Director
- Before joining CG to accelerate digital strategy, spent 10 years building Mondo Mediaworks, a digital marketing agency specializing in digital content.
- Studied journalism and media production at Saint Michael’s College.
- Is an Eagle Scout who lives on a mountainside in Vermont, where he heats his home entirely with wood that he cuts down himself.
Social Media Manager
- Graduated with a BFA in Graphic Design from Keene State College and was the first student to graduate from the Morris-August Honors Program with a Graphic Design degree.
- Holds certifications in Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Mobile Ads and LinkedIn for Business.
- Has a mirror twin sister who makes everyone do a double take when she stops by the office.
Digital Media Specialist
- Received a BA in Communications from Franklin Pierce University with a minor in Advertising.
- Developed Digital Marketing experience following graduation as a Media Specialist in Brattleboro, VT.
- Holds certifications in Google Search Ads, Display Ads, Video Ads, Mobile Ads, Shopping Ads, Google Analytics, and Bing Ads.
- Originally from Rhode Island, she has a deep love for all the things the Ocean State has to offer.
- Sharpened her skills as a public relations and marketing account/senior account executive at Hill & Knowlton and Manning, Selvage & Lee for clients including Proctor & Gamble, Chock full ‘o nuts coffee, Haagen-Dazs, DuPont, Schering-Plough (Coppertone), Equitable Insurance, California Lottery
- Was Director of PR for California Pizza Kitchen Corporate
- Had her own pr and marketing business in Los Angeles before moving back to NH and joining CG
- Can sing like Cher while Baking Whoopie® pies
- Writes copy that is as efficient as it is effective, as represented by her shelf of Addys and other awards
- Worked as a newspaper reporter, ran her own agency, and toiled in the copywriting cubicles at several Philadelphia ad agencies before joining CG in 1998
- Knows the lyrics to a nearly impossible number of advertising jingles
Crackerjack Security Officer
- Bark far worse than bite
- Always wags tail cheerfully at visiting vendors
- Helps Cindy order office supplies
- Hey wait, what’s this bill for five cases of Milk-Bones®?